CAREER SKILLS COACHING
equipping you to succeed in life and work
If you are clear about the direction of your chosen career pathway, or in a role that you fare satisfied with but want to progress inside or outside your current context, we can work with you on assessing the various skills you will need to accomplish your goals and help you to get better at those you are already good at, while making sure that you improve in weaker areas.
Typical Career Skills can include:
- Making applications that stand out
- Crafting a great CV
- Creating an effective online presence using LinkedIn
- Presenting yourself at assessment centres or interviews
- Learning to network effectively, even if you hate networking!
LOCATION & COSTS
Individual sessions can take place in Southampton or via Skype.
Goal Setting Conversation - £30
I offer a 30 minute Goal-setting conversation at a cost of £30 prior to the commencement of any agreed coaching in order to help you determine your goals and desires and the best way to achieve them.
Freestyle Coaching is built around 30, 60 minute or 90 Minute minute sessions, which are £30/£60/£90. This includes a reasonable amount of communication by email between sessions and enables you to go at your pace and meet for as many sessions as you choose.
Focus on a Skill
A particular 'Career Skill', such as those listed below, can be covered in a 90 minute session.
Career Skills Package
For those who prefer a more structured approach, there is a 3-session Career Skills Framework that combines coaching conversations with individual reflection and learning within an agreed timetable. The cost of this is £395.
This will give you:
- 6 hours of face-to-face coaching. All sessions can be done by Skype if more convenient.
- 6-10 hours of guided personal reflective work on your career skills with email support
- Written Guidelines for:
- Crafting an effective CV and Cover Letter
- Creating and managing an online presence, especially using LinkedIn
- How to stand out at networking events, and how to develop a networking strategy
- Preparation for an interview
- A development plan for your next steps
All of the above figures include preparation of materials between the coaching sessions, a reasonable amount of email communication, if desired, and VAT.